BSc, MSc, CSCS, CISSN
David holds a MSc in exercise physiology and is a certified strength and conditioner, sports nutritionist, and Olympic weight lifting coach. He has over 5 years of experience and has worked with a range of clients from fat loss (one of which lost 100 lb!) to amateur and elite professional athletes. He has trained athletes in sports including rowing, sprinting, javelin, combat sports, GAA, and soccer, and has helped them win national, European and World titles.
David originally graduated with a BSc in Business Information Systems. Despite receiving offers to work as a software developer, he chose to decline them and returned to college to pursue his passion in exercise science where he completed his MSc at Trinity College, Dublin. Ever since, he has been in high demand by performance institutes to assist in developing Olympic athletes in various sports. He hasn’t just helped athletes achieve high performances though – he himself has competed in basketball and boxing and trains in MMA, gymnastics and weightlifting. His expertise includes fat loss, muscle growth, and high-performance athletic development.
- MSc in Exercise Physiology, Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist, National Strength & Conditioning Association
- Certified Sports Nutritionist, International Society of Sports Nutrition
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Nutritional Sciences, University College of Cork
- Level 1 Certificate in Strength & Conditioning, Australian Strength & Conditioning Association
- Level 1 Certificate in Olympic Weight Lifting Coaching, International Weightlifting Federation