BA, MSc, CSCS, Pn1
Dean is a man of many trades and a workhorse of a human. He holds a list of qualifications and experience in the field of exercise science that is longer than most people's arms. He is our performance and rehabilitation coach with a passion for helping athletes maximise their fitness for competition, rehabilitate their injuries, as well as for helping those with general fitness and body composition goals reach levels of performance and confidence they never thought was possible. Dean has been the Head of Performance for multiple sporting teams as well as a consultant.
Dean's expertise is in biomechanics, rehabilitation and physiology. After completing his Bachelor's degree (with honours) in Exercise & Health, he went on to work and manage multiple gyms while completing his Master's degree by research in Physiology. He then later opened his own gym, Precision Health & Performance in Waterford, Ireland, while continuing to complete many more courses. Not only does he help people become their fittest and best though; he himself is a serious CrossFit competitor having won multiple competitions.
- MSc by Research in Physiology, Carlow Institute of Technology
- BA (Hons) in Exercise & Health, Waterford Institute of Technology
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Neuromuscular Therapist, National Training Centre (NTC)
- Level 1 Certificate in Exercise Nutrition, Precision Nutrition
- Olympic Lifting Level 1, Weightlifting Ireland
- Eleiko Weightlifting for Sport Level 1, Weightlifting Ireland
- Barbell Rehab Certification, NSCA
- Crossfit Level 1, CrossFit®
- Biomechanics & Integration Mentorship, NSCA