Gerry is a certified strength and conditioning coach, personal trainer and nutritionist, and is currently completing a BSc in Strength and Conditioning with Setanta College. Gerry has been coaching for almost 10 years gaining thousands of hours of practical experience helping people overcome both mental and physical challenges with populations from General to Athletic Performance. Over the course of the last decade, Gerry has spent a large portion of his time in education gaining certifications in Conditioning, Functional Strength Training, Movement and Mobility, and being mentored by practitioners such as Chris Beardsley and Phil Daru.
Gerry's passion in life is helping people. Through his knowledge and experience, he does so with a client-centred approach focused on building positive relationships to help allow them to develop physically in an emotionally supportive environment. He firmly believes that the art of coaching is about movement and building the strong fundamentals of movement and mobility, layering this with healthy habits and nutrition to create longevity in his clients' training journey.
Gerry was an overweight child that found his strength through martial arts and training. This led him on the path to coaching and helping others find theirs.
- Higher Certificate in Strength & Conditioning, Setanta College
- Level 2 Certified Functional Strength Coach, Mike Boyle
- Certified Mobility Specialist, Functional Range Conditioning
- Certified Conditioning Coach, Joel Jamieson
- Chris Beardsley Mentorship Program, S&C Research
- Mentorship Program for Strength & Conditioning in Combat Sports, Phil Daru