Niamh is a certified strength and conditioner, personal trainer, rowing coach, nutritionist, Women's coach, and mind-body practitioner. She coaches strength and conditioning classes in her local CrossFit gym and is the head coach in the rowing club she has been a member of since she was eight years old.
Niamh is a lifelong rowing athlete and has competed at international level numerous times, including the World Rowing Coastal Championships and World Indoor Rowing Championships. She is also a rowing commentator and hosts and produces a rowing podcast, called The Rowing Ireland Podcast. She also loves journalism and has worked in television production for RTE and TG4.
Niamh loves helping clients feel good about themselves. Her passion lies in health and wellness, and helping people improve their health and lifestyle to live a happy and fulfilled life. She strongly believes in the positive impacts exercise and nutrition can have on both the body and mind.
- Certificate in Functional Screening, Strength & Conditioning, Setanta College
- Diploma in Personal Training, Setanta College
- Level 5 in Nutrition, FETAC
- Level 3 in Nutrition for Physical Activity, ITEC
- Women's Coaching Specialist, GGS
- Somatic Stress Relief Practitionery, The Embody Lab
- Mind-Body Practitioner, Mind Body Food Institute